Founded back in 2007, Pure Renewables was one of the first companies to offer people and business the chance to install renewable energy in their homes and workplaces.
Operating throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Cumbria we work in both the domestic and commercial markets and in the new build and renovation / retrofit sectors with a focus on installing renewable heating systems.
Originally we began specialising in Solar Thermal energy systems and then Solar PV before partnering with major suppliers such as Vaillant, Stiebel Eltron, Mitsubishi and Danfoss to offer Air Source Heat Pumps and Ground Source Heat Pumps.
Our other services include expert Service and Maintenance of systems, Underfloor Heating and Heating Distrubution systems and Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery systems.
As an independent company, we are not tied to one particular manufacturer or supplier and we boast a broad range of knowledge across a whole range of technologies so our experts can look at an application and advise on the most appropriate energy-saving technology for it.
Pure Renewables are honoured to have twice won at the prestigious Humber Renewables Awards and boasts numerous industry leading accreditations, including MCS, ISO:14001 and CHAS.
We are proud of our track record and realise that excellent service, as well as competitive prices matter a great deal to all of our customers. Because of this almost all of our business comes from referrals from satisfied customers.
Chris has over 20 years experience in business management. He founded Pure Renewables with a passion to provide clear and accessible information about renewable technologies. He places a high value on excellent customer service, strong business management and always seeks to maintain a consistent level of commitment, integrity and responsibility. His primary role is in providing leadership, vision and systems management to ensure the business is on a firm footing to deliver year-on-year growth and profitability.
Janie oversees finances, health and safety, accreditations, insurance/legal and office management. Organisational skills and attention to detail help keep the projects running smoothly. She enjoys working to deliver the best possible customer service and has a clear vision to expand the company and create employment in Hull.
Johnny’s position is to ensure the effective planning, implementation and execution of our projects. He and the team work closely with our customers, from project design and logistics through to the installation of renewable technologies.
Jonny’s job involves designing bespoke renewable energy solutions for both domestic and commercial projects utilizing Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Air Source as well as Ground Source Heat Pumps, to fit whatever the customer’s requirements may be. He derives a great deal of enjoyment from identifying individual customer needs and delivering a high quality service. His favourite aspect of his job is forging and developing new working relationships.
Lewis brings a wealth of plumbing experience. Having cut his teeth on gas boilers and then biomass, he is now proficient in heat pump installation and servicing as well as underfloor heating and radiator systems.
Though only young, George has extensive experience in door guarding duties and has worked long and hard developing a mean looking face. When visiting Pure Renewables, guests should be prepared for a full inspection and must prove their petting abilities when required (though some say these checks can be avoided, if enough treats are produced)!
Whether you are a homeowner or running a business, installing renewable energy is not an investment that you take lightly.
That’s why we always to put excellent quality and customer service delivered with integrity at the forefront of our business.
One of our core values is treating the customer the way we would like to be treated ourselves.
We treat every client with respect and care, as well as ensuring that the advice we provide is bespoke to your energy needs.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every aspect of our service. We’ll aim to complete the work with the minimum of fuss and disruption but the maximum care and attention to detail.
We set ourselves extremely high standards, including excellent after-sales service and no hard sell.
This is a premium product and we strive to be a premium provider. Our goal is to be competitive on price and the very best for customer service.
For us, being a socially responsible company goes hand in hand with being successful.
We are genuinely passionate about creating more opportunities for young people in Hull and the East Riding and the best way we can do that is to build a successful business and help other businesses become more successful through our products and services.
Every year, a percentage of our profits are donated to charities both here and abroad.
Managing Director Chris Whitelock is also a member of For Entrepreneurs Only, a community interest company which gives free advice and support to budding, start-up and established entrepreneurs.
Pure Solar Ltd T/A Pure Renewables is a designer, supplier, installer and maintainer of renewable energy systems.
The Directors of Pure Solar Ltd T\A Pure Renewables of Unit 14D iPark Industrial Estate, Innovation Drive, Hull, HU5 1SG, recognise their responsibility to manage the significant environmental impacts of our activities, products and services.
In order to promote good environmental practices, our Policy with regard to the environment is as follows: -
1. To develop and monitor suitable objectives, targets and management programmes, applying appropriate operational procedures to minimise our significant environmental impacts during normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
2. To fulfil our compliance obligations, comply with relevant legislation, regulation and other requirements relating to our significant environmental impacts.
3. To protect the environment from harm and degradation arising from our activities, prevent pollution, minimise our inputs of utilities and resources and the outputs of emissions to the atmosphere and wastes to disposal facilities; endeavouring to re-use, recover or recycle materials where practicable, working to the principles of the waste hierarchy.
4. To ensure that environmental responsibilities are defined, communicated and understood at all levels within our organisation and provide appropriate training where needed.
5. To ensure that suppliers and contractors understand this Policy and assist them in developing appropriate systems and a responsible approach with regard to environmental issues.
6. To communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including stakeholders, customers and the general public, on environmental issues, where this is practicable and likely to result in an overall improved environmental performance.
7. To continually improve our environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.