Environmental Policy Statement
Pure Solar Ltd T/A Pure Renewables is an installation designer, supplier and installer of renewable energy systems.
The Directors of Pure Solar Ltd T\A Pure Renewables of Unit 14D iPark Industrial Estate, Innovation Drive, Hull, HU5 1SG, recognise their responsibility to manage the significant environmental impacts of our activities, products and services.
In order to promote good environmental practices, our Policy about the environment is as follows: –
- To develop and monitor suitable objectives, targets and management programmes, applying appropriate operational procedures to minimise our significant environmental impacts during normal, abnormal and emergency conditions.
- To fulfil our compliance obligations, comply with relevant legislation, regulation and other requirements relating to our significant environmental impacts.
- To protect the environment from harm and degradation arising from our activities, prevent pollution, minimise our inputs of utilities and resources and the outputs of emissions to the atmosphere and wastes to disposal facilities; endeavouring to re-use, recover or recycle materials where practicable, working to the principles of the waste hierarchy.
- To ensure that environmental responsibilities are defined, communicated and understood at all levels within our organisation and provide appropriate training where needed.
- To ensure that suppliers and contractors understand this Policy and assist them in developing appropriate systems and a responsible approach about environmental issues.
- To communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including stakeholders, customers and the general public, on environmental issues, where this is practicable and likely to result in an overall improved environmental performance.
- To continually improve our environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.